Moments Caught

Moments to Remember

Sunday, February 28, 2010

I have a headache today. Seems that I have a headache everyday anymore. I once thought that life was a journey and that all things in time would work out and become clear. Sometimes I would watch as an observer and sometimes I would be a participate. I never thought of changing the world, I never had some great ambition. I have always wanted the simpler things in life, family, love, good health, enough security to live comfortably. I suppose as I have gotten older and saw things through the eyes of an adult I have came to realize what a selfish, hyprocitical, political, and unfair world that we all life. I just want to have a nice home, a decent car, and a family that is healthy and happy. I look around and I see this things in other peoples lives and I wonder what I ever did or what caused my life to be so hard and difficult. I have always tried to be honest and true to all those in my life. Maybe I need to change and be selfish and hard like all these other people.

I just don't know anymore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home