Moments Caught

Moments to Remember

Saturday, November 15, 2008

I saw a rainbow today… not the ordinary kind… but the extraordinary one that showed the way to a new world. A world that would be joyful and happy and so colorful and clear that we would be able to see all that is in the world. I saw that rainbow and I took a journey through the shades of red to find that passion that is missing in my life. I took a journey through the blue to the other end of all the tears that I have shed in the past. I walked slowly through the shades of green to remember that all things grow and change and to see how I had changed and why. Yellow, I floated through the sunbeams and glanced through the happy, true laughs and joys that I had experienced. The haze of purple that moment between dawn and day and dusk and night when the world has the otherworldly views I searched through to see what I was missing in the shadows and found what it was that I was missing. Orange reminded me to endure to take what life throws at me and to endure the bad and enjoy the good. That rainbow was a perfect circle…

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home