Moments Caught

Moments to Remember

Thursday, June 18, 2009





It is summer time again at the library. We are overwhelmed with children with is a good thing but I am so tired. I keep thinking that one day all the parts will come together and I will have a complete life and a happy one. Currently I have two family members who are ill and that is keeping me up at night and aggravated quite a bit.

Work is hard and tiring. We need about three more people on certain days and we just do not have that number currently. The other day I was so tired I was amazed that I was still able to stand...lol.

I did sneak in some time off and I enjoyed a vacation in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge Tennessee. It was nice and relaxing. I also went to a PBR event in Lexington and I really enjoyed the trip. I am ready for my next trip now:-) The need to leave is great it seems sometimes. I am searching always looking for a way to put it all together.

Tomorrow is another day and it will hopefully shine!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home