Moments Caught

Moments to Remember

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Moments...it seems that my life has been a rollercoaster of emtions throughout the past year or so. Everytime that I believe that I have overcame some obstacle another seems to appear on the horizon. There is nothing medically wrong with mom and me or anyone else in my family, this all about me and where I am in life. I have decided that all parts of my life can not be normal at the same time. One part of my life goes well and the other be it personal is horrible. Then vice versa nothing is every all around good. I guess that is the way of things for now... it will all look better tomorrow I suppose.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home