Moments Caught

Moments to Remember

Saturday, May 05, 2007

I guess that I will update everyone on what has been going on in my little world.

Mom is getting better she has two more PT sessions on her arm and then she will be finished. So keep her in your prayers as she attempts to feel better and move around easier.

One of my good friends and a valuable patron of the library was in a fatal accident and was laid to rest on Sunday. She had a seven-year old daughter who she was very attentive and is having a difficult time. Please pray for her.

Work is beginning to drive me insane as the summer is approaching. We are changing everything from the previous years so everything is new and different.

My 28th birthday is on Tuesday and I feel that I am just treading water and that I have not accomplished anything in the past five years, since college.

I am planning a road trip/vacation to Montana (Yellowstone) for the first of August with a couple of my co-workers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home