Moments Caught

Moments to Remember

Monday, October 04, 2004

Lately I have been having philosophical moments. Moments that I am inspired or depressed. Often at this time of year, the fall, I begin to remember more and to look at the past rather than focusing on the present. This is not always a good thing to do as the holiday season comes upon us.

I have thought about friendships, both past and present, and how these friendships evolve and change as we each get older. How bringing in different ideas and beliefs and people change the way we view ourselves and each other.

A friend recently told me that a companion was going to die. That made me step back and think of the past and how I have burned bridges, torched bridges, and what those long forgotten long lost former friends are doing now. So I did what any young person would do, an internet search. I found a few and a few are still lost. That is the way life is suppose to be isn't it. You grow and change and the people around you grow and change.

No longer do we have the simple life where there are only a few gray areas and the rest is black and white. Now we live in full blown color, a world that is changing and growing and taking us for the ride.

Well I enjoy the ride and hope to enjoy life to the fullest possible breath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home